Does wireless radiation affect a person’s immune system? Absolutely! Are these effects psychosomatic? Absolutely not! Professor Olle Johansson is a world authority on the effects of electromagnetic fields on the immune system and how they can impact on health. He has kindly shared his findings and his experience with us in an online interview that you can see here:
In it, we talk about:
• how electromagnetic fields affect the body – whether a person knows it or not
• electromagnetic hypersensitivity and how it’s often caused
• the importance of reducing exposure, especially for children
• what you can do to protect yourself and your family
• how you can boost your immune system
• the effects of wireless radiation on bees
• the digital detox trend
• the need to support Professor Johansson’s important work.
We also suggested an exercise that we’re inviting you to participate in and let us know your feedback – more on that below.
More about Professor Johansson
Associate Professor Johansson (retired) was head of The Experimental Dermatology Unit in the Department of Neuroscience at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden.
He was also previously at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, and, at these two world-famous academic institutions, he served as an where he was assistant professor, associate professor, guest professor and adjunct professor, in basic and applied neuroscience.
He has published over 800 scientific papers.
You can read more about his credentials here.
How you can support his work
Professor Johansson is seeking funds for ongoing research projects. You can read about and, if you like, support this work here.