Kia ora & Welcome
Now that the risk of lockdowns has subsided for the time being STANZ has decided to focus in 2023 on organising public meetings to publicise our cause. STANZ had managed to organise quite a few well attended public meetings in 2018-2019 primarily focussed on the risks from 5G. Since then our knowledge of the issues to do with wireless electromagnetic radiation and mobile communication technologies in general has broadened and deepened significantly.
The first public talk that STANZ is organising this year will be given by Michael Vaughan a Registered Psychologist for Children. This will be on the topic of what you need to know about the risks to children from their screen time.
The key areas to be covered in this talk are:
- The concerns many parents express to him about children’s screen time in his work as a psychologist.
- Examining to what extent parents should be worried and talking about how screen time affects various aspects of children’s mental and physical health.
- He will offer guidelines about how parents can navigate through the challenges of setting limits on screen time.
When: Thursday the 16th of March 2023.
Where: All Souls Church Hall – 30 Church Lane, Merivale, Christchurch.
Koha appreciated: $10
We hope to be able to announce more public talks organised by STANZ in our next newsletter.
Keep up to date by checking out our website regularly: https://saferemrtechnology.org.nz/
Or follow us on Facebook:
1. Book Review: The Sensitives – The rise of environmental illness and the search for America’s last pure place.
2. Opinion Piece: Electro sensitivity and How We Move Around the Planet.
3. Become a Member of STANZ.
4. Latest News
4.1 What to Know About Cell phone Radiation
4.2 Electromagnetic Radiation from Modern Technologies Threatens Biodiversity
4.3 Mobilize: A Film about Cell Phone Radiation
4.4 Video on Why EHS is no Fairy Tale
4.5 On the Clear Evidence of the Risks to Children from Non-Ionizing Radio Frequency Radiation: The Case of Digital Technologies in the Home, Classroom and Society.
5. Science News
5.1 Why electro hypersensitivity and related symptoms are caused by non-ionizing man-made electromagnetic fields: An overview and medical assessment.
5.2 Dr. Leszczynski reviews public health policies on EHS.
5.3 Wireless technology is an environmental stressor requiring new understanding and approaches in health care
5.4 Status of the Neuroendocrine System in Animals Chronically Exposed to Electromagnetic Fields of 5G Mobile Network Base Stations
5.5 On radar and radio exposure and cancer in the military setting.